Rhonda leads ResponderStrong, which is an organization focused on developing better mental health supports for responders and their families.
Over the past several years, suicide has been recognized as the leading occupational killer of law enforcement, fire and EMS.
Her work is responder-driven and works across branches, connecting groups that had previously been siloed.
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2003
- Where do things stand between MLB and the Players Association?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Look to past to project Lindsay, Gordon future
- New NFL rules that passed during the May 2020 virtual meeting
- The Fan Film Room: Orlando details how the Chargers beat the Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Pandemic's impact will be felt on MiLB communities