Rhonda leads ResponderStrong, which is an organization focused on developing better mental health supports for responders and their families.
Over the past several years, suicide has been recognized as the leading occupational killer of law enforcement, fire and EMS.
Her work is responder-driven and works across branches, connecting groups that had previously been siloed.
- A timeline of events shows just how the Rockies 2020 season unraveled
- 60 Seconds: With Wilkinson out, Bolles is Broncos top o-lineman
- Titans, Vikings close facilities after positive COVID-19 tests
- Brett Rypien expected to make first career start Thursday against Jets
- The Extra Mile: Fangio is who Broncos Country should feel for
- Coach Andy: Broncos battle for the bottom with Falcons, Giants