Rhonda leads ResponderStrong, which is an organization focused on developing better mental health supports for responders and their families.
Over the past several years, suicide has been recognized as the leading occupational killer of law enforcement, fire and EMS.
Her work is responder-driven and works across branches, connecting groups that had previously been siloed.
- Mile High Monday: Early rumblings from the Scouting Combine
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Offensive Linemen
- Polumbus: New Buffs HC Karl Dorrell 'checks a lot of boxes'
- History suggest that the Broncos won't re-sign Shelby Harris
- The Extra Mile: Adding more playoff teams is NFL 'embracing mediocrity'