Rhonda leads ResponderStrong, which is an organization focused on developing better mental health supports for responders and their families.
Over the past several years, suicide has been recognized as the leading occupational killer of law enforcement, fire and EMS.
Her work is responder-driven and works across branches, connecting groups that had previously been siloed.
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2016
- Legends Week: Jeremy Bloom couldn't douse 'dream' of being next Elway
- Avalanche defensemen Cale Makar is a finalist for Calder Memorial Trophy
- Legends Week: Dante Bichette says Denver's still the top spot for baseball
- The case for Rockies fans to root for a Dodgers title in 2020
- Legends Week: Adam Foote accidentally wore a Rockies shirt to final Quebec meeting