Rhonda leads ResponderStrong, which is an organization focused on developing better mental health supports for responders and their families.
Over the past several years, suicide has been recognized as the leading occupational killer of law enforcement, fire and EMS.
Her work is responder-driven and works across branches, connecting groups that had previously been siloed.
- Should the Broncos Keep or Cut in 2020 - Linebacker Todd Davis?
- Nazem Kadri's injury has been the toughest for the Avalanche to overcome
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Wide Receivers
- The Morning Brew: Should the Broncos keep Joe Flacco?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Should Broncos pursue Jason Witten? 'No thanks'
- Five more options at cornerback for the Broncos if Chris Harris Jr. leaves