During the first hour, DMac and Tom talk about the big story of the day – Antonio Brown has been accused of sexual assault by a former trainer. During THE Countdown, the guys discuss Tim Patrick going on IR, with a designation to return and Ja’Wuan James’ “significant knee sprain”. What Milk Carton Kids will bounce back?
During the second hour, DMac and Tom ask how Vic Fangio will fare against his former team. Schlereth & Evans spoke on the morning show about if John Elway can be fired, or is he untouchable. Todd Davis is practicing today and Bryce Callahan is still out, who do the Broncos miss more? Antonio Brown has been accused of sexual assault by a former trainer, DMac and Tom talk about what he know so far. Tom goes through the Tale of the Tape. Nick Ferguson joins the show to discuss all things going on in the NFL.
In the third hour, Cecil Lammey joins The Drive to discuss all the Broncos injury woes. Who is going to be brought back from IR? DMac and Tom dive into the upcoming game against the Bears.
During the fourth hour, DMac and Tom go through the Top Six at 6! Who gives the team a better chance to win, Todd Davis or Corey Nelson? Ju’wuan James will reportedly miss “several weeks” after suffering a significant knee sprain. What is his absence going to do to the team? The guys dive into which unit has more room for improvement, the offense or defense.
Photo by Robert Reiners/Getty Images
- Should the Broncos Keep or Cut in 2020 - Linebacker Todd Davis?
- Nazem Kadri's injury has been the toughest for the Avalanche to overcome
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Wide Receivers
- The Morning Brew: Should the Broncos keep Joe Flacco?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Should Broncos pursue Jason Witten? 'No thanks'
- Five more options at cornerback for the Broncos if Chris Harris Jr. leaves