The Denver Broncos reunite with former cornerback Aqib Talib and defensive coordinator/head coach Wade Phillips as the club travels to Los Angeles to take on the Rams in its fourth preseason game of 2019.
» When: Saturday, Aug. 24
» Kickoff: 7:07 p.m. MDT
» Where: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
» Records: Denver (1-2) / Los Angeles (0-2)
» Fan Pregame: Pregame coverage kicks off at 5:00 p.m. with James Merilatt and Chad Brown taking you up to kickoff.
» Fan Postgame: At the two-minute warning with Sandy Clough.
» Television: KTVD-20
» The Broncos and Rams will meet for the 11th time during the preseason, with Denver holding an 8-2 overall record over Los Angeles.
» Denver’s lost four consecutive regular season games against Los Angeles (and St. Louis) but have a six-game winning streak over the team in the preseason dating back to 1987.
» Former college (Kansas) and pro (Denver) teammates Chris Harris Jr. and Aqib Talib will be reunited on the field for the second time since the latter was traded to Los Angeles in March 2018.
» Los Angeles defensive coordinator Wade Phillips spent two stints with Denver, from 1989 to 1994 as defensive coordinator and head coach and 2015 and 2016 as defensive coordinator.
» Broncos special teams coordinator Tom McMahon spent three seasons on the Rams staff, from 2009 to 2011.
- Sunday is bordering on a must-win for the Broncos and Vic Fangio
- The Nuggets aren't the team everyone thought they were
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 2 (2020) – Denver at Pittsburgh
- Elevator Pitch: Steelers may be 'tallest task' for Broncos in 2020
- The Fan's hosts weigh in on the Nuggets-Lakers series, making their picks
- Behind the Curtain: Teasing into breaks is a delicate art form