The Denver Broncos unveiled on Tuesday the nearly 30 restaurants and live entertainment for the fifth-annual Taste of the Broncos on Sept. 16.
Along with rubbing elbows with Broncos players, fans and foodies will be able to chow down on grub from 29 restaurants while listen to Boulder-based all-vocal rock band Face Vocal. Denver kicker Brandon McManus will also serve as the event’s emcee.
Tickets for the event, which runs from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m. at the Broncos Stadium at Mile High Sports Legends Mall, run from $100 for general admission to $150 for early admission. General admission four-packs are also available for $87.50 per ticket and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com.
——±±Proceeds from the event benefit the Denver Broncos Charities and the Food Bank of the Rockies. Per a release from the club, the Broncos have donated $263,075 to the food bank, which equals more than 1 million meals for those hungry in the Denver community.
List of participating restaurants:
- Rapid Reaction: As expected, the Avalanche defeat the Coyotes 3-0
- With added weight and more to prove, is Phillip Lindsay a changed man?
- Detailing how the CFB postponements impact the NFL offseason
- Ed McCaffrey, Solomon Wilcots break down expectations for the Broncos
- Rockies hold on to beat the Diamondbacks in a wild one at Coors Field
- A new rule is benefitting the Rockies, powering their hot start