he Denver Broncos are encouraging fans to plan ahead for the club’s home preseason opener against the San Francisco 49ers in light of team turning to mobile-only parking passes.
Similar to the transition to mobile ticketing during the 2018 season, parking passes for Broncos home games will be accessible through mobile devices only starting Monday.
In a release, the team encouraged fans to download tickets and parking passes to a mobile wallet before arriving at the stadium. Printed PDFs for parking will no longer be accepted for entry.
Those attending the game can access tickets and parking passes by downloading the Broncos 365 App or through the Ticketmaster Account Manager.
Among the benefits of mobile ticketing, the team touts added safeguards to protect fans, including rotating barcodes to eliminate screenshots of tickets; the ability to manage, transfer or sell tickets at any time; and a reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets.
Parking for Monday night’s game will open at 1:30 p.m. and gates will open at 4 p.m.
- Von Miller deserved more than to be "alienated" by Vic Fangio
- Michael Porter Jr. needs to be a part of the Nuggets starting lineup
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Dalton Risner embodies 'next man up'
- The Extra Mile: Nikola Jokic must 'show up' like the star the Nuggets need
- Adam Schefter says he isn't ready to jump on the Drew Lock bandwagon
- Pelissero reports COVID-19 reserve list numbers 'lower' than expected