In the first hour, DMac and Nick react to the day’s training camp storylines and respond to some of Vic Fangio’s post practice comments. The guys discuss Jamal Carter’s position change, the health of the Broncos tight ends, and the signing of another cornerback in the Countdown. DMac reveals a strange addiction and tries to convince Nick that hiking is fun.
In the second hour, DMac and Nick discuss the impact of the Andy Janovich injury. The guys react to James Merilatt’s column about the Broncos needing to sit their stars for the rest of Training Camp. Zach Bye joins the show with an update on Vic Fangio’s “Death by Inches” mindset. The guys debate the importance of the rookie haircuts to team bonding and culture building. DMac and Nick discuss the effects of a multitude of injuries on the Broncos roster.
In the third hour, DMac and Nick discuss the most efficient way to set up Training Camp practices. The guys give out their high fives of the day to James Harden for his generosity and Jake Butt for his return to practice.
In the fourth hour, DMac and Nick go over the top 6 stories of the day. Nick tells a story about going back to graduate college after playing in the NFL. The guys discuss Emmanuel Sanders’ comeback from both Achilles and ankle surgeries this off season. Zach Bye joins the show with an update on Vic Fangio’s “Death by Inches” mindset.
Photo Credit: Bart Young – Getty Images
- Rapid Reaction: As expected, the Avalanche defeat the Coyotes 3-0
- With added weight and more to prove, is Phillip Lindsay a changed man?
- Detailing how the CFB postponements impact the NFL offseason
- Ed McCaffrey, Solomon Wilcots break down expectations for the Broncos
- Rockies hold on to beat the Diamondbacks in a wild one at Coors Field
- A new rule is benefitting the Rockies, powering their hot start