In the first hour, DMac and Tom discuss their observations from the first day of Training Camp 2019. During The Countdown, DMac and Tom discuss Joe Flacco’s comment regarding Phillip Lindsay, Todd Davis’ injury and Noah Fant’s position on the depth chart. Nicki Jhabvala, our Fan Broncos Insider, joined the program to discuss her takeaways from Training Camp, provide an update on Todd Davis and more!
In the second hour, DMac and Tom discuss Drew Lock’s performance on the first day of Training Camp and his comments regarding Rich Scangarello. The guys debate whether or not the low attendance for day 1 is something to worry about. DMac changes his mind about Drew Lock after watching him throw today.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom react to the latest updates regarding Todd Davis’ leg injury during practice today. The guys close out the hour handing out their high fives for the day.
In the fourth hour, Dmac and Tom recap the top storylines of the day. During the Top 6 at 6:00, the guys react to Joe Flacco’s comments regarding Phillip Lindsay, Todd Davis’ injury, Courtland Sutton’s slow start, Drew Lock’s first impression and more! Will Garett Bolles be able to turn things around this season? Tom closes out the show explaining the importance of a quarterback’s cadence.
Photo Credit: Dustin Bradford – Getty Images
- Rapid Reaction: As expected, the Avalanche defeat the Coyotes 3-0
- With added weight and more to prove, is Phillip Lindsay a changed man?
- Detailing how the CFB postponements impact the NFL offseason
- Ed McCaffrey, Solomon Wilcots break down expectations for the Broncos
- Rockies hold on to beat the Diamondbacks in a wild one at Coors Field
- A new rule is benefitting the Rockies, powering their hot start