In the first hour, DMac and Tom discuss Melvin Gordon’s decision to hold out unless the Chargers give him a new contract. DMac points out yet another example of the benefit of the 5th year option from the team’s perspective. The guys debate the impact the Russell Westbrook trade will have on the Nuggets this season. Pedro Gomez, our Fan Rockies Insider, joined the program to preview the Rockies’ weekend series against the Reds, Kyle Freeland’s return and more.
In the second hour, DMac and Tom continue the countdown to Training Camp 2019 by discussing whether or not Mike Munchak can fix the Broncos’ offensive line. The guys react to Mike Vrabel’s shocking comments regarding what he would do in order to win a Super Bowl. Both DMac and Tom are skeptical about the NFL’s latest proposal for a longer regular season. Tom says he has questions for the league after reading the latest numbers were released regarding the league’s revenue share with each of the 32 teams.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom dive deep into Rockies analytics to forecast the second half of the season. The guys close out the show handing out their high fives for the day.
Photo Credit: Wesley Hitt – Getty Images
- Broncos fail Clock Management 101 in loss to Vikings
- Mile High Monday: Friction with Fangio, Patrick's return and Lock on track
- Broncos-Vikings: The good, the bad and the ugly from Sunday
- Broncos Injury Report: A key player is lost for the season
- Rapid Reaction: Broncos collapse vs. Vikings 'beyond disappointing'