In the first hour, DMac and Tom discuss which professional sport is the most difficult to coach, and comment on John Daly’s decision to pull out of the British Open after being denied permission to use a cart. The guys discuss whether or the Nuggets should pursue Russell Westbrook via trade after ESPN’s basketball insiders listed Denver as a destination they’d like to see him go to.
In the second hour, DMac and Tom continue the Countdown to Training Camp 2019 by debating whether or not the Broncos have found their answer at the tight end position. The guys discuss break down the latest entries to 1043TheFan.com’s James Merilatt’s “Top 60 Since ‘60” list. Tom declares whether he’d rather have Peyton Manning or John Elway under center with the game on the line and defends his case.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom cast their votes for the ESPY’s tomorrow night and hand out their high fives for the day.
Photo Credit: Andy Lyons – Getty Images
- Rapid Reaction: No excuses for Broncos in gut-punch loss to Bears
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Teammates, coaches line up in support of Bolles
- After Sunday's game, the Broncos need to pick a lane for the season
- Cheers and Jeers: Buffs send Big Red packing and the Pats are the worst
- Eight former Broncos among nominees for Hall of Fame's class of 2020
- Every move the Rockies make this offseason will be a big one