In the first hour, Tom recaps his wild weekend in Vegas, which resulted in what he called a “life changing moment”. The guys discuss where the Rockies stand after being swept in walk off fashion by the Dodgers over the weekend. Patrick Saunders, our Fan Rockies Insider, joined the program to break down the latest on Trevor Story’s injury timeline and project what the team needs to do to stay in contention for a Wild Card spot.
In the second hour, DMac and Tom continue the countdown to Training Camp by answering whether or not they believe Von Miller is headed for a “Defensive Player of the Year” type season. The guys discuss the latest in the ongoing dialogue between the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Bowlen family regarding whether or not they will receive a gold jacket and ring in Pat Bowlen’s honor. Tom responds to Mike Evans’ comments regarding Phillip Lindsay and how much he should be used this season and beyond. Tom gives his thoughts on the Avalanche’s newest draft prospects.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom discuss the pros and cons of players putting their emotions on display during a game. The guys close out the hour handing out their high fives for the day.
Photo Credit: Robert Reiners – Getty Images
- Five ideas to rebuild the Broncos: Flip the organizational model
- Broncos-Chiefs: The good, the bad and the ugly from Thursday
- Cheers and Jeers: For Elway and the Broncos, it’s time
- Around the AFC West: The Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders forge ahead
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Broncos Country, this is rock bottom