In the first hour, DMac and Tom discuss the criticism the US Women’s National Team has received for excessively celebrating during their 13-0 victory over Thailand yesterday. Were the women out of line, or have they earned their right to celebrate on the sport’s biggest stage? Tom discusses his expectations for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight. The guys comment on the Rockies’ blowout loss to the Cubs this afternoon.
In the second hour, DMac and Tom discuss USA Today’s statement that the Broncos have the worst quarterback situation in the NFL. Emmanuel Sanders joins the program live in studio for the much-anticipated reunion with DMac.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom talk with Emmanuel Sanders about his rehabilitation, his future with the team, what he sees from his teammates and more.
- Rapid Reaction: No excuses for Broncos in gut-punch loss to Bears
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Teammates, coaches line up in support of Bolles
- After Sunday's game, the Broncos need to pick a lane for the season
- Cheers and Jeers: Buffs send Big Red packing and the Pats are the worst
- Eight former Broncos among nominees for Hall of Fame's class of 2020
- Every move the Rockies make this offseason will be a big one