Brendan Langley is athletic and fast, says Cecil Lammey. But whether he can be an NFL wide receiver for the Denver Broncos is still up for debate.
- Should the Broncos Keep or Cut in 2020 - Linebacker Todd Davis?
- Nazem Kadri's injury has been the toughest for the Avalanche to overcome
- 2020 NFL Scouting Combine Preview: Wide Receivers
- The Morning Brew: Should the Broncos keep Joe Flacco?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Should Broncos pursue Jason Witten? 'No thanks'
- Five more options at cornerback for the Broncos if Chris Harris Jr. leaves