In the first hour, Cecil and Tom react to Derek Wolfe’s comments following Day 8 of OTAs at UC Health Training Center. Should fans be excited about what Wolfe said regarding Dalton Risner? Tom says Garett Bolles needs to be more receptive to coaching if he is going to be successful. Cecil asks Tom to evaluate CBS’ “Top 25 NFL Players Under 25” list, on which Bradley Chubb was ranked 10th. The guys discuss Will Parks latest assessment of the Broncos’ defense.
In the second hour, Cecil and Tom break down the Broncos running back room. Where do Phillip Lindsay, Royce Freeman, Devontae Booker and Andy Janovich rank compared to other teams around the league? Chris Harris said he would give the Broncos “a fair chance” at signing him again next season, but is that a realistic possibility? The guys react to Chris Simms’ comments on Drew Lock and where he ranks among this year’s NFL quarterbacks.
In the third hour, Cecil and Tom discuss the impact Derek Wolfe can have on the Broncos’ defense this season. Tom explains what he believes Garett Bolles biggest strength is. The guys react to John Elway’s current ranking among the 32 NFL General Managers. Is he being graded appropriately considering he has brought the team to two Super Bowls, or are his quarterback struggles too glaring?
Photo Credit: Justin Edmonds – Getty Images
- Rapid Reaction: No excuses for Broncos in gut-punch loss to Bears
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Teammates, coaches line up in support of Bolles
- After Sunday's game, the Broncos need to pick a lane for the season
- Cheers and Jeers: Buffs send Big Red packing and the Pats are the worst
- Eight former Broncos among nominees for Hall of Fame's class of 2020
- Every move the Rockies make this offseason will be a big one