Below is a quick list of references if you or someone you know is looking for someone to talk to.
You’ll immediately be put in contact with a trained counselor, ready to text with you about anything.
1-844-493-8255 | Text “TALK” to 38255
Safe2Tell was founded on the idea that prevention and early intervention is the key to preventing violence and saving lives.
1-877-542-7233 | Submit Online | Safe2Tell app
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides free and confidential support for those in crisis 24/7.
Mental Health Colorado advocates for the more than one million Coloradans who experience a mental health or substance use disorder each year.
- The hard times will show whether Drew Lock is really the answer
- Five Questions: Tyler Maun on the Winter Meetings, Rockies future
- The Broncos need to see if Ja’Wuan James can play left tackle
- NFL scouts are high on Buffs wide receiver Laviska Shenault
- Cheers and Jeers: Championship Saturday and Bobo's out at CSU