Highlands Behavioral Health System offers a secure and nurturing environment for individuals seeking hope and healing from emotional, psychiatric and addictive behavioral health challenges. Our mission is to empower our patients as they navigate their journey from crisis to wellness.
Embark on Your Journey to Wellness
No-cost, confidential assessments are available 24/7
About Our Behavioral Health Hospital
Highlands Behavioral Health System is an 86-bed freestanding behavioral health hospital offering psychiatric care for adults and adolescents ages 11 and older. The facility is easily accessible to families throughout the Denver metro area. Our clinical services are delivered by experienced mental health professionals.
Once a patient is admitted, he or she receives a detailed evaluationas part of the admission process. An interdisciplinary team then creates an individualized treatment plan for the patient that includes acute care treatment, solution-focused treatment and thorough discharge planning.
The facility is open for admission 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Confidential level of care assessments are provided at no charge. Walk-ins are welcome, however scheduled appointments are preferred.
Get Help Today
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or your loved one. Call us at 720-348-2800 or visit our facility to get started. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Could younger NBA teams benefit from the long break and create upsets?
- The Drive: Drew Brees and Jake Fromm issue apologies
- Elevator Pitch: As Stokley vacations, Bye touts his partner's work ethic
- Around the AFC West: Tyreek Hill could be even more dangerous in 2020
- Connelly says Nuggets are "excited and ready" to make noise in Orlando
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Lack of joint practices in NFL 'disappointing'