Derek Wolfe joins the show to say after a spinal injury, a hurt ankle is nothing. Wolfe says T.J. Ward brings the intangibles, and fires guys up when they need it. Wolfe thinks Ward is a huge piece of a well-oiled machine, and Shelby Harris wins the important hand battles. Big Al asks Wolfe the biggest difference between this year & last, and Wolfe says the Broncos are getting back to playing every down like they’ll never play again. Also, Al asks if Wolfe would pay $200k for an unstoppable move, and Wolfe says it would be one of the best investments you can make as a pass rusher.
(Photo by Emma McIntyre/Getty Images)
- 20/20 Retrospective – The 20 greatest Nuggets moments in the 2000s
- Should the Broncos Pay or Pass in 2020 - Linebacker Jeremiah Attaochu?
- Shrine Bowl Practice Report: Day three showcases the best of the best
- The Extra Mile: With Broncos offense in flux, expect Lock to struggle
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Oklahoma CB Motley could be Broncos draft gem