The guys are joined by Superbowl 50 champion Tyler Polumbus to talk about what he’s seen along the Broncos offensive line in training camp. They ask him his thoughts on the Broncos releasing Sam Brenner, what guys he sees having the best shot to make the team, his thoughts on Micheal Schofield moving inside to guard, and his experience with favoritism shown from management toward certain players.
Photo Credit: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
- Timeline 25: Remembering the biggest Colorado sports stories of 2003
- Where do things stand between MLB and the Players Association?
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Look to past to project Lindsay, Gordon future
- New NFL rules that passed during the May 2020 virtual meeting
- The Fan Film Room: Orlando details how the Chargers beat the Chiefs
- Elevator Pitch: Pandemic's impact will be felt on MiLB communities