The guys are joined by Superbowl 50 champion Tyler Polumbus to talk about what he’s seen along the Broncos offensive line in training camp. They ask him his thoughts on the Broncos releasing Sam Brenner, what guys he sees having the best shot to make the team, his thoughts on Micheal Schofield moving inside to guard, and his experience with favoritism shown from management toward certain players.
Photo Credit: Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
- What should the Broncos offer the Texans for DeShaun Watson?
- Philip Rivers was the greatest villain the Broncos have ever known
- Coach Karl's Corner: Three keys to the Nuggets upcoming road trip
- Shrine Bowl running backs that the Broncos should have interest in
- 60 Seconds: Congrats to ex-Broncos HC Gary Kubiak on his retirement
- Elevator Pitch: Broncos would be 'intriguing spot' for Deshaun Watson