Whether it’s after a day of Broncos news or following a Rockies, Avalanche or Nuggets game, “The Fan Late Night” with Shawn Drotar provides Denver’s best independent and unbiased analysis. Drotar has been covering Denver sports for more than 25 years in radio, print and television. He loves interacting with The Fan listeners on the phones or via text and serves as a pulse of the fanbase every single evening.
Listen live every weeknight from 9p-12a.
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 2 (2019) – Denver vs Chicago
- Broncos Injury Report: Good news and bad news heading into Week 2
- The Bears have a secret weapon for Sunday against the Broncos
- After Sunday's game, the Broncos need to pick a lane for the season
- Bye: Sutton proves it's not all doom and gloom for the Broncos
- Around the AFC West: Scrambling to deal with Week 1 injuries