RUGBY LEAGUE FOOTBALL INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE SATURDAY JUNE 23 2018 SPORTS AUTHORITY FIELD AT MILE HIGH Imagine 13 running backs playing against 13 linebackers – without pads, helmets and blocking – and then switching from offense to defense, and vice versa, when the ball changes sides! Like the NFL, Rugby League Football is one of the toughest, most physically demanding team sports in the world. Played in 70 countries, it is an 80-minute game of nonstop, bone-jarring action played by teams of 13 players who play both offense and defense – with limited substitutions and timeouts. A team has 6 downs to try to score; then the ball turns over to the other side, and they then have 6 downs…and so on until the game ends. The inaugural Rugby League Football International Challenge is headlined by world #2-ranked New Zealand versus world #3-ranked England at the iconic Sports Authority Field at Mile High. For more details visit: www.RugbyLeagueChallenge.com Get your tickets here!
- Balanced offense, Jake Butt key in Broncos trek back to top of AFC West
- Bye: Porter Jr. selection ‘feels like boom or bust’ for Nuggets
- Nuggets turn focus to Jokic, free agency after draft
- In AFC full of drama, getting Chubb deal done means ‘advantage Broncos’
- Broncos top pick Bradley Chubb inks rookie deal reportedly worth $27M