The Brent’s Place Block Party, formerly Kid’s Cure, is an annual family fun-walk and carnival inviting the community to learn more about Brent’s Place and the families we serve. Each year, families who have lived at Brent’s Place are invited back to Denver to spend time reconnecting with staff, volunteers, other family members, and the community that they grew to know during their stay.
The morning starts with a 1K walk through the Anschutz Medical Campus and ends at Entertainment Village where a party will be waiting! The rest of the day is filled with live entertainment, a pancake breakfast, obstacle courses, carnival games, crafts, and so much more! All proceeds benefit the families living at Brent’s Place. For more information visit https://www.brentsplace.org/ (Registration coming soon)
- Five Burning Questions: Colorado native, Broncos rookie Dalton Risner
- Rapid Reaction: Rodgers injury just the latest Rockies 'bummer'
- Not finding the right QB will set the Broncos back at least two years
- ESPN ranks the Nuggets ahead of the wheeling and dealing teams in West
- Broncos 2019 Training Camp Preview: cornerbacks