The Brent’s Place Block Party, formerly Kid’s Cure, is an annual family fun-walk and carnival inviting the community to learn more about Brent’s Place and the families we serve. Each year, families who have lived at Brent’s Place are invited back to Denver to spend time reconnecting with staff, volunteers, other family members, and the community that they grew to know during their stay.
The morning starts with a 1K walk through the Anschutz Medical Campus and ends at Entertainment Village where a party will be waiting! The rest of the day is filled with live entertainment, a pancake breakfast, obstacle courses, carnival games, crafts, and so much more! All proceeds benefit the families living at Brent’s Place. For more information visit https://www.brentsplace.org/ (Registration coming soon)
- Nalen: ‘Not good enough’ for Broncos to go 8-8 in 2019
- John Elway is making a bad deal with Chris Harris Jr.
- Another national media outlet less than impressed with Broncos offseason
- Around the AFC West: Hoops to football, NFL Draft news and more
- Fan Mail: What’s up with the backpacks and MLB rule changes