Head to Cheyenne, WY for the annual Cheyenne Frontier Days, the World’s Largest Outdoor Rodeo and Western Celebration July 20th – 29th!
Since 1897, Cheyenne has celebrated its Old West roots with this eye-popping festival. The centerpiece of this Western celebration is the world’s largest outdoor rodeo, which draws top professionals who compete for more than $1 million in cash and prizes. Complementing the daily rodeo action are behind-the-chutes tours, trick riding and a wild-horse race. A Native American Village, an old frontier town, a saloon, dancing, a chuck wagon cook-off, pancake breakfasts and an art show carry through the frontier theme. Rounding out the program are a carnival midway, an air show, top-name entertainment, professional bull riding shows and several parades that include antique carriages and automobiles. Cheyenne Frontier Days takes place each summer during the last full week in July!
- Clough: No love for Nuggets in LeBron James free agency rumor mill
- Three Broncos can make NFL.com’s All-Under-25 in 2019, says Stokley
- Trevino, Rangers rally for 4 runs in 9th, beat Rockies 13-12
- With Ray sidelined, Chubb ‘ready’ for any role Broncos throw at him
- No QB competition has meant more relaxed offseason in Denver