On February 9, Epic Experience is hosting its 7th annual Hearts and Hope Gala to help support the adult cancer community. At this event, we come together to celebrate cancer thrivers and to raise money to send more thrivers to camp for an unforgettable week with Epic Experience.
The program includes an inspiring presentation from an Epic camper, live auction, dancing and photo booth opportunities. Attendance is expected to be 225 attendees plus 20 volunteer staff. Price of tickets is $175 per person and any cancer survivor can attend for $125. This event will be raising funds for Epic Experience, a Colorado nonprofit that offers free week-long adventure camps to adult cancer survivors. Through the outdoor activities and group discussions, Epic seeks to support survivors physically and emotionally as they move beyond their cancer diagnosis.
One camper had this to say about her experience: “Epic helped me figure out there’s so much life beyond cancer. There are so many others who understand and can connect with your experiences and stories. Even when your struggle seems so personal, there is a whole network of people—from Mama Lou to your fellow campers to the entire alumni network to reach out to.”
For more information please visit:
- Franklin: Von Miller one of the ‘most unselfish’ players he played with
- Vance Joseph is out with Broncos loss to Browns, says Stokley
- Mark Schlereth eviscerates Von Miller for ‘selfish’ play vs. 49ers
- Is coaching the Browns more desirable than the Broncos right now?
- Could the Broncos be facing a possible blow out loss vs. the Browns?