Mount Saint Vincent, a leading provider of clinical treatment for children with severe emotional and behavioral challenges due to trauma, mental illness, abuse, or neglect, announced the dates of its 12th biannual Silver Bell Ball. The gala is slated for Saturday, November 11, 2017, at the Grand Hyatt Denver, located at 1750 Welton St. Denver, CO 80202.
The event will feature live and silent auctions, dinner, and a dessert reception.
More than 100 items will be up for bid in the live and silent auctions. Offerings include vacation getaways, behind-the-scenes tours, golf packages, and even a year’s supply of gourmet bacon. The winner of a raffle for a $10,000 cash prize will also be announced.
The proceeds from the evening go toward the clinical treatment and care of the children in treatment at Mount Saint Vincent. The agency’s 2015 gala raised more than $500,000.
Tickets for the raffle are $50; tickets to the gala are $300. Both are available for purchase at msvhome.org.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame