An estimated 10,000 people are expected to meet in Denver’s City Park Saturday morning, Sept. 15, for the Alzheimer’s Association Denver Walk to End Alzheimer’s. The annual event helps provide funding for education, support and resources for the 71,000 Coloradans living with Alzheimer’s as well as research to find a cure for the disease – the only leading disease without a prevention, treatment or cure. The Denver Walk kicks off at 9 a.m. To register a team, join a team or make a donation, click here.
- McKenzie roster spot with Broncos hinges on WR room, not fumbles
- Report: Broncos set to move on from offensive lineman Menelik Watson
- CSU coach Mike Bobo remains out as staff prepares for opener
- A leaner, faster Arion Worthman returns to lead Air Force
- Colorado to allow stadium-wide alcohol sales again