In the first hour, DMac and Tom discuss John Elway’s appearance on the TODAY Show this morning. The guys discuss the comments from Vic Fangio, Joe Flacco, Drew Lock and others before practice today. Richie asks the guys whether or not they are buying or selling their stock in the Broncos at this point in the season.
In the second hour, DMac and Tom talk about Drew Lock’s thumb injury and the use of virtual reality to practice. The guys analyze the performance of the Broncos rookie class through the first couple weeks of preseason. Our Fan Broncos Insider, Nicki Jhabvala, joins the show. The guys celebrate Vic Fangio’s birthday by coming up with the perfect gift. Tom and DMac react to comments from the Broncos quarterbacks after practice today.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom discuss John Elway’s trip to New York to announce a medical diagnosis on the TODAY Show this morning. The guys give their high fives for the day.
In the fourth hour, DMac and Tom recap the top storylines of the day. The guys discuss which ballpark food they would most like to try. DMac asks Tom whether or not Elway’s appearance on the TODAY show, given the circumstances, should be considered “Death by Inches”. Nicki Jhabvala, our Fan Broncos Insider, joins the show to break down her observations from practice today.
Photo Credit: Dustin Bradford – Getty Images
- Best Broncos Coverage: Week 2 (2019) – Denver vs Chicago
- Broncos Injury Report: Good news and bad news heading into Week 2
- The Bears have a secret weapon for Sunday against the Broncos
- After Sunday's game, the Broncos need to pick a lane for the season
- Bye: Sutton proves it's not all doom and gloom for the Broncos
- Around the AFC West: Scrambling to deal with Week 1 injuries