In the first hour, DMac and Tom discuss their observations from day five of Training Camp. During The Countdown, the guys discuss Rich Scangarello’s comments regarding Elijah Wilkinson, Jake Butt’s status with the team and the physicality during the team portion of camp. DMac tries to sort out which aspects of the offense are worth being concerned over, and which aspects are being blown out of proportion. Tom comments on the number of batted balls that have occurred during the first week.
In the second hour, DMac and Tom react to comments from John Elway and Terrell Davis from UC Health Training Camp today. The guys discuss Mike Shanahan’s being at UC Health Training Center for the first time in 11 years. Should the team find a way to bring him back onto the staff? Tommy breaks down his daily Camp-servations from today’s practice.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom react to Phillip Lindsay’s comments after day five of Training Camp today. DMac compares Phillip Lindsay another Colorado-grown star and breaks down how he, and the rest of the running backs on the roster, should be used during a game. The guys close out the hour handing out their high fives for the day.
In the fourth hour, DMac and Tom recap their top stories of the day. During the Top 6 at 6:00, the guys discuss Vic Fangio’s reason for holding longer practices, Jake Butt’s lingering health issues, Mike Shanahan’s return to Dove Valley, Justin Simmons, Phillip Lindsay and more! Patrick Saunders, our Fan Rockies Insider, joined the program to discuss the current state of the Colorado Rockies.
Photo Credit: Matthew Stockman – Getty Images
- Vic Fangio doesn't mince words when talking about refs in Broncos loss
- 'He cannot play in the National Football League': Schlereth on Bolles
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Todd Davis could battle Packers ground game
- Schlereth: 'Pleasantly surprised' by Broncos offensive game plan vs. Bears
- Broncos Injury Report: Callahan and Davis remain on the sidelines
- The Broncos best player was a total non-factor on Sunday