In the first hour, DMac and Tom discuss which professional sport is the most difficult to coach, and comment on John Daly’s decision to pull out of the British Open after being denied permission to use a cart. The guys discuss whether or the Nuggets should pursue Russell Westbrook via trade after ESPN’s basketball insiders listed Denver as a destination they’d like to see him go to.
In the second hour, DMac and Tom continue the Countdown to Training Camp 2019 by debating whether or not the Broncos have found their answer at the tight end position. The guys discuss break down the latest entries to 1043TheFan.com’s James Merilatt’s “Top 60 Since ‘60” list. Tom declares whether he’d rather have Peyton Manning or John Elway under center with the game on the line and defends his case.
In the third hour, DMac and Tom cast their votes for the ESPY’s tomorrow night and hand out their high fives for the day.
Photo Credit: Andy Lyons – Getty Images
- Five things the Broncos need to accomplish against the 49ers
- Emmanuel Sanders will be back in the Broncos starting lineup tonight
- Mile High Monday: What to watch for in Broncos-49ers matchup
- Broncos to make switch to mobile parking passes Monday
- Give John Elway a break for not finding the Broncos a QB