In the first hour, D-Mac puts Tom’s San Jose Sharks conspiracy theory to bed in musical fashion. The guys discuss Toronto’s impressive Game 4 win to even the series against the Bucks. Should Drake be allowed to touch the players or coaches on the sideline? D-Mac asks Tom about his thoughts on the Oklahoma drill, Bull in the Ring and the Half Line drill now that the NFL has announced it is banning them in an effort to reduce helmet collisions in practices.
In the second hour, D-Mac questions whether or not Drew Lock is the long-term answer for the Broncos. Tom questions the accuracy of Pro Football Focus’ assessment on Drew Lock and the rest of the rookie quarterbacks. The guys take calls from listeners about the craziest football drills they ever experienced.
In the third hour, D-Mac and Tom react to the start of the Rockies’ game against the Pirates in Pittsburgh. The guys close out the hour discussing Tim Connelly’s comments to the media this week. Tom says Connelly was speaking directly to free agent superstars, calling them out for not thinking the Nuggets are a team that can win championships.
Photo Credit: Jamie Squire – Getty Images
- The people are in place to carry forth Pat Bowlen's vision
- Sixty Since 60: The greatest Broncos of all-time, Nos. 46-50
- Camp Countdown: Could a non-WR emerge as Broncos third passing option?
- Broncos Training Camp Preview 2019: Offensive Guards
- The Rockies have plenty of options for bolstering their bullpen