In the first hour, D-Mac puts Tom’s San Jose Sharks conspiracy theory to bed in musical fashion. The guys discuss Toronto’s impressive Game 4 win to even the series against the Bucks. Should Drake be allowed to touch the players or coaches on the sideline? D-Mac asks Tom about his thoughts on the Oklahoma drill, Bull in the Ring and the Half Line drill now that the NFL has announced it is banning them in an effort to reduce helmet collisions in practices.
In the second hour, D-Mac questions whether or not Drew Lock is the long-term answer for the Broncos. Tom questions the accuracy of Pro Football Focus’ assessment on Drew Lock and the rest of the rookie quarterbacks. The guys take calls from listeners about the craziest football drills they ever experienced.
In the third hour, D-Mac and Tom react to the start of the Rockies’ game against the Pirates in Pittsburgh. The guys close out the hour discussing Tim Connelly’s comments to the media this week. Tom says Connelly was speaking directly to free agent superstars, calling them out for not thinking the Nuggets are a team that can win championships.
Photo Credit: Jamie Squire – Getty Images
- Rapid Reaction: No excuses for Broncos in gut-punch loss to Bears
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Teammates, coaches line up in support of Bolles
- After Sunday's game, the Broncos need to pick a lane for the season
- Cheers and Jeers: Buffs send Big Red packing and the Pats are the worst
- Eight former Broncos among nominees for Hall of Fame's class of 2020
- Every move the Rockies make this offseason will be a big one