Below is a quick list of references if you or someone you know is looking for someone to talk to.
You’ll immediately be put in contact with a trained counselor, ready to text with you about anything.
1-844-493-8255 | Text “TALK” to 38255
Safe2Tell was founded on the idea that prevention and early intervention is the key to preventing violence and saving lives.
1-877-542-7233 | Submit Online | Safe2Tell app
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides free and confidential support for those in crisis 24/7.
Mental Health Colorado advocates for the more than one million Coloradans who experience a mental health or substance use disorder each year.
- Nalen: ‘Not good enough’ for Broncos to go 8-8 in 2019
- John Elway is making a bad deal with Chris Harris Jr.
- Another national media outlet less than impressed with Broncos offseason
- Around the AFC West: Hoops to football, NFL Draft news and more
- Fan Mail: What’s up with the backpacks and MLB rule changes