Below is a quick list of references if you or someone you know is looking for someone to talk to.
You’ll immediately be put in contact with a trained counselor, ready to text with you about anything.
1-844-493-8255 | Text “TALK” to 38255
Safe2Tell was founded on the idea that prevention and early intervention is the key to preventing violence and saving lives.
1-877-542-7233 | Submit Online | Safe2Tell app
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides free and confidential support for those in crisis 24/7.
Mental Health Colorado advocates for the more than one million Coloradans who experience a mental health or substance use disorder each year.
- Ferguson: Undisciplined nature sinks Broncos again vs. Packers
- Stokley: Broncos need better play defensively, avoid mistakes
- 60 Seconds with Cecil: Evident that the Broncos lack talent, depth
- The Broncos are to blame for the Garett Bolles fiasco
- Brandon Marshall on the current state of the Broncos, his NFL future
- 104.3 The Fan / ESPN Denver 1600 play-by-play: Sept. 20-23