We hear from John Elway, and Cecil Lammey joins the show to talk about his fantasy show at Famous Daves. Cecil says it finally feels like the Broncos will start running the ball in an effort to keep Jared Goff off the field, and he’s expecting some garbage time for Case Keenum. Also, DMac makes fun of Cecil for playing the King Soopers Fan Football Pick ‘Em Shame Game.
Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
- Clough: Von Miller the ‘greatest defensive player’ in Broncos history
- What does the future for Case Keenum with the Broncos look like now?
- ANALYSIS: Loss to Browns the final nail in Broncos, VJ’s coffins?
- New Colorado coach Mel Tucker hires coordinators
- Franklin: Von Miller one of the ‘most unselfish’ players he played with