We hear from John Elway, and Cecil Lammey joins the show to talk about his fantasy show at Famous Daves. Cecil says it finally feels like the Broncos will start running the ball in an effort to keep Jared Goff off the field, and he’s expecting some garbage time for Case Keenum. Also, DMac makes fun of Cecil for playing the King Soopers Fan Football Pick ‘Em Shame Game.
Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
- Big Al: Despite win vs. Cards, Broncos should ‘move away’ from Keenum
- Pritchard ‘concerned’ over Phillip Lindsay reps with Royce Freeman out
- Stokley: Vance Joseph earns a few more weeks 'extension' with win
- Schlereth: How Broncos responded to Von Miller comments important
- Broncos look to rebuild season after regenerative win vs. Cardinals