Troy Renck of Denver 7 joins the show to try and calm Big Al & DMac down, telling them that the players care just as much as the Broncos’ coaches care but it’s still not connecting. Big Al asks Troy about this version of Case Keenum, and Troy says the Broncos need more out of their QB.
(Photo by Michael Owens/Getty Images)
- Nalen: ‘Not good enough’ for Broncos to go 8-8 in 2019
- John Elway is making a bad deal with Chris Harris Jr.
- Another national media outlet less than impressed with Broncos offseason
- Around the AFC West: Hoops to football, NFL Draft news and more
- Fan Mail: What’s up with the backpacks and MLB rule changes