Former NFL LB Chad Brown joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ current crop of linebackers, and if they will be able to keep up with today’s NFL TEs & RBs. Pritch asks Chad how hard it is to keep your weight up as a linebacker, but still be able to play in space against smaller formations. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
- Pritchard ‘concerned’ over Phillip Lindsay reps with Royce Freeman out
- Stokley: Vance Joseph earns a few more weeks 'extension' with win
- Schlereth: How Broncos responded to Von Miller comments important
- Broncos look to rebuild season after regenerative win vs. Cardinals
- Broncos make good on Von Miller prediction, rout Cardinals 45-10