Former NFL LB Chad Brown joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ current crop of linebackers, and if they will be able to keep up with today’s NFL TEs & RBs. Pritch asks Chad how hard it is to keep your weight up as a linebacker, but still be able to play in space against smaller formations. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
- Could Sanders’ injury effect Broncos run game more than expected?
- Schlereth gets Ray feeling disrespected after Broncos benching
- Does Broncos Country have the patience for a coach to develop a QB?
- Lammey: If Broncos plan to fire Joseph, ‘What are you waiting for?’
- Schlereth on Broncos bringing back Mike Shanahan: 'Why not now?'