Former NFL LB Chad Brown joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ current crop of linebackers, and if they will be able to keep up with today’s NFL TEs & RBs. Pritch asks Chad how hard it is to keep your weight up as a linebacker, but still be able to play in space against smaller formations. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
- Can Broncos OC Bill Musgrave turn Case Keenum into an elite QB?
- Nuggets rookie Michael Porter Jr. undergoes back surgery
- Rockies roll into 2nd half behind Story and solid pitching
- Bye: ‘Organizational failure’ on Broncos if Carlos Henderson flops
- Clough: Rockies postseason still runs through NL West, odds remain long