Former NFL LB Chad Brown joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ current crop of linebackers, and if they will be able to keep up with today’s NFL TEs & RBs. Pritch asks Chad how hard it is to keep your weight up as a linebacker, but still be able to play in space against smaller formations. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
- Paxton Lynch demoted, Chad Kelly promoted in Denver
- LISTEN – Clayton: Pat Bowlen 'deserves' enshrinement in Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Ex-Tennessee star gets NFL chance after rape acquittal
- Hall of Fame voter Mike Sando ‘optimistic’ this is the year for Pat Bowlen
- VIDEO – Lammey: Broncos have things to work on after preseason debut