Troy Renck of Denver7 joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ upcoming mandatory minicamp starting on Tuesday, and who he is looking for to stand out in the first week of drills. Troy talks about why there is still reason to believe in Paxton Lynch, and lists the reasons why John Elway believes in Case Keenum. Also, Troy goes over the ‘truths’ about the Broncos, including doing everything to get Bradley Chubb on the field & keeping an open competition at the RB position. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Balanced offense, Jake Butt key in Broncos trek back to top of AFC West
- Bye: Porter Jr. selection ‘feels like boom or bust’ for Nuggets
- Nuggets turn focus to Jokic, free agency after draft
- In AFC full of drama, getting Chubb deal done means ‘advantage Broncos’
- Broncos top pick Bradley Chubb inks rookie deal reportedly worth $27M