Troy Renck of Denver7 joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ upcoming mandatory minicamp starting on Tuesday, and who he is looking for to stand out in the first week of drills. Troy talks about why there is still reason to believe in Paxton Lynch, and lists the reasons why John Elway believes in Case Keenum. Also, Troy goes over the ‘truths’ about the Broncos, including doing everything to get Bradley Chubb on the field & keeping an open competition at the RB position. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Stokley: Flacco trade doesn’t preclude Broncos from drafting QB at No. 10
- Lammey: Trade for Flacco allows Broncos to improve roster outside QB
- Evans: Sorting through the Denver Broncos trade for Joe Flacco
- LISTEN – ESPN's Dan Orlovsky: Flacco is an upgrade over Keenum
- 104.3 The Fan / ESPN Denver 1600 play-by-play lineup – Feb. 14-18