Troy Renck of Denver7 joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ upcoming mandatory minicamp starting on Tuesday, and who he is looking for to stand out in the first week of drills. Troy talks about why there is still reason to believe in Paxton Lynch, and lists the reasons why John Elway believes in Case Keenum. Also, Troy goes over the ‘truths’ about the Broncos, including doing everything to get Bradley Chubb on the field & keeping an open competition at the RB position. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Penalties, missed opportunities doom Broncos in road loss to Ravens
- ANALYSIS: 104.3 The Fan reacts to Broncos loss at Ravens
- Stokley: If anyone could set NFL single-season sack record, it’s Von Miller
- Rockies hope to ride strong pitching to sweep of D-backs
- Fast-skating Avs center MacKinnon speeds toward success