Troy Renck of Denver7 joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ upcoming mandatory minicamp starting on Tuesday, and who he is looking for to stand out in the first week of drills. Troy talks about why there is still reason to believe in Paxton Lynch, and lists the reasons why John Elway believes in Case Keenum. Also, Troy goes over the ‘truths’ about the Broncos, including doing everything to get Bradley Chubb on the field & keeping an open competition at the RB position. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Temporary name Broncos Stadium at Mile High OK'd by governing board
- Paxton Lynch will “never become the guy” for Broncos, Stokley says
- Are Broncos ‘playing with fire’ regarding backup quarterback role?
- Williams: Signs indicate QB Lynch will be Broncos ‘guy,’ eventually
- Stokley: Either Butt or Heuerman must step up as go-to Broncos TE