Troy Renck of Denver7 joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ upcoming mandatory minicamp starting on Tuesday, and who he is looking for to stand out in the first week of drills. Troy talks about why there is still reason to believe in Paxton Lynch, and lists the reasons why John Elway believes in Case Keenum. Also, Troy goes over the ‘truths’ about the Broncos, including doing everything to get Bradley Chubb on the field & keeping an open competition at the RB position. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Can Broncos OC Bill Musgrave turn Case Keenum into an elite QB?
- Nuggets rookie Michael Porter Jr. undergoes back surgery
- Rockies roll into 2nd half behind Story and solid pitching
- Bye: ‘Organizational failure’ on Broncos if Carlos Henderson flops
- Clough: Rockies postseason still runs through NL West, odds remain long