Troy Renck of Denver7 joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ upcoming mandatory minicamp starting on Tuesday, and who he is looking for to stand out in the first week of drills. Troy talks about why there is still reason to believe in Paxton Lynch, and lists the reasons why John Elway believes in Case Keenum. Also, Troy goes over the ‘truths’ about the Broncos, including doing everything to get Bradley Chubb on the field & keeping an open competition at the RB position. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Could Sanders’ injury effect Broncos run game more than expected?
- Schlereth gets Ray feeling disrespected after Broncos benching
- Does Broncos Country have the patience for a coach to develop a QB?
- Lammey: If Broncos plan to fire Joseph, ‘What are you waiting for?’
- Schlereth on Broncos bringing back Mike Shanahan: 'Why not now?'