Troy Renck of Denver7 joins the show to talk about the Broncos’ upcoming mandatory minicamp starting on Tuesday, and who he is looking for to stand out in the first week of drills. Troy talks about why there is still reason to believe in Paxton Lynch, and lists the reasons why John Elway believes in Case Keenum. Also, Troy goes over the ‘truths’ about the Broncos, including doing everything to get Bradley Chubb on the field & keeping an open competition at the RB position. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Pritchard ‘concerned’ over Phillip Lindsay reps with Royce Freeman out
- Stokley: Vance Joseph earns a few more weeks 'extension' with win
- Schlereth: How Broncos responded to Von Miller comments important
- Broncos look to rebuild season after regenerative win vs. Cardinals
- Broncos make good on Von Miller prediction, rout Cardinals 45-10