Darren Christiansen of Kirk’s Fly Shop joins the show to talk about the debris & damage from the floods, and the current status of the Big Thompson River. Darren says the tail-waters have been for fishing, and gives an update on water levels. Also, Terry asks Darren what lakes & presentations have been fishing well recently. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
- Can Broncos OC Bill Musgrave turn Case Keenum into an elite QB?
- Nuggets rookie Michael Porter Jr. undergoes back surgery
- Rockies roll into 2nd half behind Story and solid pitching
- Bye: ‘Organizational failure’ on Broncos if Carlos Henderson flops
- Clough: Rockies postseason still runs through NL West, odds remain long