Darren Christiansen of Kirk’s Fly Shop joins the show to talk about the debris & damage from the floods, and the current status of the Big Thompson River. Darren says the tail-waters have been for fishing, and gives an update on water levels. Also, Terry asks Darren what lakes & presentations have been fishing well recently. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
- Pritchard ‘concerned’ over Phillip Lindsay reps with Royce Freeman out
- Stokley: Vance Joseph earns a few more weeks 'extension' with win
- Schlereth: How Broncos responded to Von Miller comments important
- Broncos look to rebuild season after regenerative win vs. Cardinals
- Broncos make good on Von Miller prediction, rout Cardinals 45-10