Darren Christiansen of Kirk’s Fly Shop joins the show to talk about the debris & damage from the floods, and the current status of the Big Thompson River. Darren says the tail-waters have been for fishing, and gives an update on water levels. Also, Terry asks Darren what lakes & presentations have been fishing well recently. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
- Stokley: John Harbaugh would be a ‘great fit’ with Denver Broncos
- Should the Denver Broncos go the Oakland Raiders route and tank?
- Evans: What happened during the Broncos bye, and what it means
- Huard: 2017 not aberration for Keenum, but QB’s not Broncos future
- Stokley not ready yet for Broncos to concede AFC West to Chiefs