Darren Christiansen of Kirk’s Fly Shop joins the show to talk about the debris & damage from the floods, and the current status of the Big Thompson River. Darren says the tail-waters have been for fishing, and gives an update on water levels. Also, Terry asks Darren what lakes & presentations have been fishing well recently. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
- Clough: Von Miller the ‘greatest defensive player’ in Broncos history
- What does the future for Case Keenum with the Broncos look like now?
- ANALYSIS: Loss to Browns the final nail in Broncos, VJ’s coffins?
- New Colorado coach Mel Tucker hires coordinators
- Franklin: Von Miller one of the ‘most unselfish’ players he played with