Darren Christiansen of Kirk’s Fly Shop joins the show to talk about the debris & damage from the floods, and the current status of the Big Thompson River. Darren says the tail-waters have been for fishing, and gives an update on water levels. Also, Terry asks Darren what lakes & presentations have been fishing well recently. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
- Balanced offense, Jake Butt key in Broncos trek back to top of AFC West
- Bye: Porter Jr. selection ‘feels like boom or bust’ for Nuggets
- Nuggets turn focus to Jokic, free agency after draft
- In AFC full of drama, getting Chubb deal done means ‘advantage Broncos’
- Broncos top pick Bradley Chubb inks rookie deal reportedly worth $27M