Darren Christiansen of Kirk’s Fly Shop joins the show to talk about the debris & damage from the floods, and the current status of the Big Thompson River. Darren says the tail-waters have been for fishing, and gives an update on water levels. Also, Terry asks Darren what lakes & presentations have been fishing well recently. Listen to the interview HERE!!!
- Could hand size, grip be an issue for Broncos QB Case Keenum?
- Evans: One bad game for the Broncos or a sign of things to come?
- Broncos undisciplined play falls ‘100 percent’ on VJ, says Schlereth
- Pritchard: Broncos 2017 QBs outperforming Keenum through 3 games
- Schlereth would bench Garett Bolles, calls him ‘detriment’ to Broncos