Help A Precious Child and Colorado State Bank and Trust raise funds for ‘Basics 4 Babies’, providing diapers, wipes, formula, baby food and gear to families who might go without. Please click to donate. Thank you!
How A Precious Child Achieves Their Mission
A Precious Child assists children and families facing difficult life challenges such as abuse and neglect, crisis situations and poverty. We work with more than 375 agency partners throughout eight Denver Metro counties including Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson and Weld to identify children and families in the most need of our services. Our core initiatives help build the whole child. In addition to meeting basic human needs through our Resource Center and Boutiques (satellite resource centers), we also help children and their families navigate community resources. This work is done through our COR (Child Outcomes Resource) Center where our Child Outcomes Advocates provide personalized case management to disadvantaged and displaced children and families, connecting them with needed resources, services, opportunities and educational support.
- Stokley: For Jackson’s sake, Broncos need to get Harris deal done
- WATCH – Ed McCaffrey: Broncos could draft DT, LB at No. 10
- Tom Nalen agrees to deal with Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan
- The Fan’s way-too-early predictions for the Denver Broncos season
- Expect Elway to draft defensive stud again in first round