Help A Precious Child and Colorado State Bank and Trust raise funds for ‘Basics 4 Babies’, providing diapers, wipes, formula, baby food and gear to families who might go without. Please click to donate. Thank you!
How A Precious Child Achieves Their Mission
A Precious Child assists children and families facing difficult life challenges such as abuse and neglect, crisis situations and poverty. We work with more than 375 agency partners throughout eight Denver Metro counties including Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson and Weld to identify children and families in the most need of our services. Our core initiatives help build the whole child. In addition to meeting basic human needs through our Resource Center and Boutiques (satellite resource centers), we also help children and their families navigate community resources. This work is done through our COR (Child Outcomes Resource) Center where our Child Outcomes Advocates provide personalized case management to disadvantaged and displaced children and families, connecting them with needed resources, services, opportunities and educational support.
- Schlereth bullish on Broncos schedule; ‘Why can’t we go on a run?’
- Pritchard doesn’t see Kubiak leaving Broncos front office to be an OC
- Vance Joseph: ‘Get the call right’ on missed two-point conversion
- Broncos rookie class comes up big again in comeback win vs. Chargers
- ‘Makeshift’ Broncos o-line keeps Keenum clean in win vs. Chargers