As reaction to the news that Case Keenum “intends” to sign with the Denver Broncos come the start of free agency on Wednesday, “Stokley and Zach” host Zach Bye said fans should be “receptive” to the idea that the quarterback might be “the guy,” and not just a short-term answer.”
- Clough: Von Miller the ‘greatest defensive player’ in Broncos history
- What does the future for Case Keenum with the Broncos look like now?
- ANALYSIS: Loss to Browns the final nail in Broncos, VJ’s coffins?
- New Colorado coach Mel Tucker hires coordinators
- Franklin: Von Miller one of the ‘most unselfish’ players he played with