As reaction to the news that Case Keenum “intends” to sign with the Denver Broncos come the start of free agency on Wednesday, “Stokley and Zach” host Zach Bye said fans should be “receptive” to the idea that the quarterback might be “the guy,” and not just a short-term answer.”
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped