The Denver Broncos picked up the $4 million option on Demaryius Thomas’ contract Tuesday, triggering the final two seasons of the wide receiver’s deal with the team.
With the team poised to sign Case Keenum when free agency hits Wednesday, “Stokley and Zach” host Brandon Stokley said it was a “great move” to keep Thomas among the new quarterback’s arsenal of offensive weapons.
“I think, with a guy like Case Keenum, you’ll see a better Demaryius. You’ll see that Demaryius of two or three years ago. So, great move by the Denver Broncos in keeping D.T.,” Stokley said.
- Pritchard: With win vs Ravens, Broncos go from pretender to contender
- Evans: The real reasons — not me — for the Rockies recent slide
- Stokley: If anyone could set NFL single-season sack record, it’s Von Miller
- Domata Peko experience with Ravens makes him Broncos ‘secret weapon’
- Broncos can take advantage of Ravens DBs if they hold off pressure