Denver7 Broncos Insider Troy Renck joins the show to say the Broncos are still ‘in’ on Cousins, and the legal tampering period has begun. Troy explains the odd case of the Vikings, and says the AJ McCarron market is dwindling. Troy thinks Denver won’t have much of a shot at Nate Solder with his price tag at the top of the market, and gives the guys the latest on CJ Anderson.
(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
- Evans: Observations from OTAs as Broncos head toward training camp
- Nimmo looks to keep rolling as Mets face Rockies
- Stokley: Broncos rookie Chubb compares to future HOFer Peppers
- Three Broncos can make NFL.com’s All-Under-25 in 2019, says Stokley
- With Ray sidelined, Chubb ‘ready’ for any role Broncos throw at him