Denver7 Broncos Insider Troy Renck joins the show to say the Broncos are still ‘in’ on Cousins, and the legal tampering period has begun. Troy explains the odd case of the Vikings, and says the AJ McCarron market is dwindling. Troy thinks Denver won’t have much of a shot at Nate Solder with his price tag at the top of the market, and gives the guys the latest on CJ Anderson.
(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
- Could hand size, grip be an issue for Broncos QB Case Keenum?
- Evans: One bad game for the Broncos or a sign of things to come?
- Broncos undisciplined play falls ‘100 percent’ on VJ, says Schlereth
- Pritchard: Broncos 2017 QBs outperforming Keenum through 3 games
- Schlereth would bench Garett Bolles, calls him ‘detriment’ to Broncos