Denver7 Broncos Insider Troy Renck joins the show to say the Broncos are still ‘in’ on Cousins, and the legal tampering period has begun. Troy explains the odd case of the Vikings, and says the AJ McCarron market is dwindling. Troy thinks Denver won’t have much of a shot at Nate Solder with his price tag at the top of the market, and gives the guys the latest on CJ Anderson.
(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
- Paxton Lynch demoted, Chad Kelly promoted in Denver
- LISTEN – Clayton: Pat Bowlen 'deserves' enshrinement in Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Ex-Tennessee star gets NFL chance after rape acquittal
- Schefter: Trade value for low Broncos QB Paxton Lynch
- Hall of Fame voter Mike Sando ‘optimistic’ this is the year for Pat Bowlen