Denver7 Broncos Insider Troy Renck joins the show to say the Broncos are still ‘in’ on Cousins, and the legal tampering period has begun. Troy explains the odd case of the Vikings, and says the AJ McCarron market is dwindling. Troy thinks Denver won’t have much of a shot at Nate Solder with his price tag at the top of the market, and gives the guys the latest on CJ Anderson.
(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
- Bye: ‘Unforgivable’ Broncos HC Joseph's unsure on replay footage
- Schlereth bullish on Broncos schedule; ‘Why can’t we go on a run?’
- Pritchard: Departed CU coach MacIntyre fell short of ‘lofty’ expectations
- Vance Joseph: ‘Get the call right’ on missed two-point conversion
- ‘Makeshift’ Broncos o-line keeps Keenum clean in win vs. Chargers