Stokley & Zach 03/08/2018
Stokley & Zach kick off Thursday’s show with the Broncos plans for Aqib Talib and whether or not the Broncos want to keep the Pro Bowl cornerback.
The Miami Dolphins have said they are not planning on bringing back Ndamukong Suh and the guys debate whether he would be a good fit in Denver.
With Vance Joseph only having one year of coaching in the NFL under his belt, the fellas wonder if him staying here affects the free agents that might want to come to Denver.
Todd Davis could end up being a free agent this off season and The Broncos could end up not resigning the linebacker.
A Sports Illustrated writer, Ryan Klemko says Broncos quarterback, Chad Kelly should consider making a change at position in the NFL. The fellas talk about the success rate of players switching positions in the NFL.
LeBron had a great game in Denver last night and the fellas wonder if its ok to cheer on greatness even when it happens to you.
The fellas talk about the Aqib Talib situation some more and how many needs the Broncos have other than the cornerback position.
Stoke is Stoked Up about the Washington Redskin replacement players getting their Super Bowl rings 31 years later and Stoke thinks that he deserves his New York Giants ring from 2011.
The fellas close out the show with how much Talib has meant to the Broncos organization and the city of Denver.
- Pritchard: With win vs Ravens, Broncos go from pretender to contender
- Evans: The real reasons — not me — for the Rockies recent slide
- Stokley: If anyone could set NFL single-season sack record, it’s Von Miller
- Domata Peko experience with Ravens makes him Broncos ‘secret weapon’
- Broncos can take advantage of Ravens DBs if they hold off pressure