Today, Beyond the Badge salutes Arvada Police Officer Julie Daniel. Julie joined the Arvada Police Department in 2016 after attending the Jefferson/Lakewood combined regional academy.
Before joining Arvada PD, she served her country for eight years in the U.S. Navy. She deployed twice to the Middle East in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. After finishing her enlistment, she attended Metropolitan State University graduating in 2013 with a degree in Criminal Justice.
In addition to being a police officer, Julie is an active volunteer with Team Rubicon, a disaster response organization made up of first responders and military veterans. Team Rubicon recently deployed volunteers to Houston and Puerto Rico and Julie served as a support liaison in Denver.
Thank you, Officer Julie Daniel, for your continued service to your community and for going Beyond the Badge.
- Can Broncos OC Bill Musgrave turn Case Keenum into an elite QB?
- Nuggets rookie Michael Porter Jr. undergoes back surgery
- Rockies roll into 2nd half behind Story and solid pitching
- Bye: ‘Organizational failure’ on Broncos if Carlos Henderson flops
- Clough: Rockies postseason still runs through NL West, odds remain long