Today, Beyond the Badge salutes Arvada Police Officer Julie Daniel. Julie joined the Arvada Police Department in 2016 after attending the Jefferson/Lakewood combined regional academy.
Before joining Arvada PD, she served her country for eight years in the U.S. Navy. She deployed twice to the Middle East in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. After finishing her enlistment, she attended Metropolitan State University graduating in 2013 with a degree in Criminal Justice.
In addition to being a police officer, Julie is an active volunteer with Team Rubicon, a disaster response organization made up of first responders and military veterans. Team Rubicon recently deployed volunteers to Houston and Puerto Rico and Julie served as a support liaison in Denver.
Thank you, Officer Julie Daniel, for your continued service to your community and for going Beyond the Badge.
- Should Broncos make CB Bryce Callahan a top free agent priority?
- DMac: ‘No reason’ to keep Keenum if Broncos go with younger QB
- Schlereth: Munchak may be ‘most important’ offseason hire by Broncos
- Stokley: ‘Makes sense” for Broncos to make sure they re-sign Paradis
- Hasselbeck: Keenum ‘can absolutely play,’ Broncos QB can get it fixed