Jim Owczarski of the Enquirer in Cincinnati joins the show to talk about AJ McCarron’s grievance hearing after the Bengals put McCarron on the non-football injury list to start the 2014 NFL season, and why McCarron is using the situation to his advantage after waiting to pull the trigger until Cincy held on to him.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped