Jim Owczarski of the Enquirer in Cincinnati joins the show to talk about AJ McCarron’s grievance hearing after the Bengals put McCarron on the non-football injury list to start the 2014 NFL season, and why McCarron is using the situation to his advantage after waiting to pull the trigger until Cincy held on to him.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Paxton Lynch demoted, Chad Kelly promoted in Denver
- LISTEN – Clayton: Pat Bowlen 'deserves' enshrinement in Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Ex-Tennessee star gets NFL chance after rape acquittal
- Hall of Fame voter Mike Sando ‘optimistic’ this is the year for Pat Bowlen
- VIDEO – Lammey: Broncos have things to work on after preseason debut