Troy Renck of Denver 7, and our Denver Broncos and Colorado Rockies insider, joined the show. He talked about the likelihood of the Broncos drafting defense with their number 5 pick. Will the Broncos trade back in the draft? His thoughts on the Colorado Rockies having 7 starting pitchers with only 5 slots. Plus, can the Rockies hold their own in the division?
- Stokley: Broncos may need to part with Von Miller to bring change
- AJ McCarron wins grievance vs. Bengals, to become a free agent
- Denver among finalists to host NFL Draft in 2019 or 2020
- ‘More desirable’ for Broncos to keep DT, Sanders, says former GM
- ESPN’s Clayton: Broncos ‘fits’ Kirk Cousins better than other suitors