Troy Renck of Denver 7, and our Denver Broncos and Colorado Rockies insider, joined the show. He talked about the likelihood of the Broncos drafting defense with their number 5 pick. Will the Broncos trade back in the draft? His thoughts on the Colorado Rockies having 7 starting pitchers with only 5 slots. Plus, can the Rockies hold their own in the division?
- More of the same at quarterback if Broncos sign AJ McCarron?
- Casserly: ‘Not sure haul’ would be worth Broncos trading Von Miller
- DMac: Moving on from both DT, Sanders in the Broncos best interest
- Pritchard, Stokley push for Broncos to target Colorado native Solder
- New DU athletics, recreation head ‘eager’ to carry on Pioneers legacy