Troy Renck, our Denver Broncos and Colorado Rockies insider joined the show. He talked about what the Broncos should do with Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders. How much trade value do they have? Plus, what will the Rockies do with Nolan Arenado?
- Stokley: Broncos may need to part with Von Miller to bring change
- AJ McCarron wins grievance vs. Bengals, to become a free agent
- Denver among finalists to host NFL Draft in 2019 or 2020
- ‘More desirable’ for Broncos to keep DT, Sanders, says former GM
- ESPN’s Clayton: Broncos ‘fits’ Kirk Cousins better than other suitors