Denver7 Broncos Insider Troy Renck joins the show to talk about the remainder of Demaryius Thomas’ contract and what the Broncos plan to do with his cap hits. The guys compare with Troy the numbers if Denver got rid of DT now or kept him on the books on his current deal the next two seasons. Troy & Al agree a restructure is likely in DT’s future, and DMac says don’t be shocked if Denver lets Thomas go.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Can Broncos OC Bill Musgrave turn Case Keenum into an elite QB?
- Nuggets rookie Michael Porter Jr. undergoes back surgery
- Rockies roll into 2nd half behind Story and solid pitching
- Bye: ‘Organizational failure’ on Broncos if Carlos Henderson flops
- Clough: Rockies postseason still runs through NL West, odds remain long