Denver7 Broncos Insider Troy Renck joins the show to talk about the remainder of Demaryius Thomas’ contract and what the Broncos plan to do with his cap hits. The guys compare with Troy the numbers if Denver got rid of DT now or kept him on the books on his current deal the next two seasons. Troy & Al agree a restructure is likely in DT’s future, and DMac says don’t be shocked if Denver lets Thomas go.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Schlereth bullish on Broncos schedule; ‘Why can’t we go on a run?’
- Pritchard doesn’t see Kubiak leaving Broncos front office to be an OC
- Vance Joseph: ‘Get the call right’ on missed two-point conversion
- Broncos rookie class comes up big again in comeback win vs. Chargers
- ‘Makeshift’ Broncos o-line keeps Keenum clean in win vs. Chargers