Denver7 Broncos Insider Troy Renck joins the show to talk about the remainder of Demaryius Thomas’ contract and what the Broncos plan to do with his cap hits. The guys compare with Troy the numbers if Denver got rid of DT now or kept him on the books on his current deal the next two seasons. Troy & Al agree a restructure is likely in DT’s future, and DMac says don’t be shocked if Denver lets Thomas go.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped