Denver Broncos DE Derek Wolfe joins the show presented by Ted’s Montana Grill to say he has Cervical Stenosis, and is playing it safe so he can heal correctly. Wolfe says it’s been the same old story all year, and the broncos continue to beat themselves. Derek says it’s not fun to watch your team lose on TV, and he still has hope the team can win every week. Also, helping young Gotsis, why it takes guts to do what Gase did, and why losing TJ Ward hurt the locker room the most.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Could hand size, grip be an issue for Broncos QB Case Keenum?
- Evans: One bad game for the Broncos or a sign of things to come?
- Broncos undisciplined play falls ‘100 percent’ on VJ, says Schlereth
- Pritchard: Broncos 2017 QBs outperforming Keenum through 3 games
- Schlereth would bench Garett Bolles, calls him ‘detriment’ to Broncos