Denver Broncos DE Derek Wolfe joins the show presented by Ted’s Montana Grill to say he has Cervical Stenosis, and is playing it safe so he can heal correctly. Wolfe says it’s been the same old story all year, and the broncos continue to beat themselves. Derek says it’s not fun to watch your team lose on TV, and he still has hope the team can win every week. Also, helping young Gotsis, why it takes guts to do what Gase did, and why losing TJ Ward hurt the locker room the most.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Broncos ditch the paper, transition to mobile ticketing for 2018 season
- Stokley: Broncos ‘can’t gamble’ on Rosen; Schlereth likes QB’s game
- Big Al: Josh Allen probably drafted top 5 due to ‘freakish’ athleticism
- Lammey: Value for Trevor Siemian ‘elevated’ thanks to Nick Foles
- What does a potential Broncos QB shakeup mean for Paxton Lynch?