Denver Broncos DE Derek Wolfe joins the show presented by Ted’s Montana Grill to say he has Cervical Stenosis, and is playing it safe so he can heal correctly. Wolfe says it’s been the same old story all year, and the broncos continue to beat themselves. Derek says it’s not fun to watch your team lose on TV, and he still has hope the team can win every week. Also, helping young Gotsis, why it takes guts to do what Gase did, and why losing TJ Ward hurt the locker room the most.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Lammey: ‘Now the lightbulb’s going to come on’ for Devontae Booker?
- Rockies roll into 2nd half behind Story and solid pitching
- DMac: Von Miller human, not ‘irresponsible,’ following speeding ticket
- Bye: ‘Organizational failure’ on Broncos if Carlos Henderson flops
- Clough: Rockies postseason still runs through NL West, odds remain long