Denver Broncos DE Derek Wolfe joins the show presented by Ted’s Montana Grill to say he has Cervical Stenosis, and is playing it safe so he can heal correctly. Wolfe says it’s been the same old story all year, and the broncos continue to beat themselves. Derek says it’s not fun to watch your team lose on TV, and he still has hope the team can win every week. Also, helping young Gotsis, why it takes guts to do what Gase did, and why losing TJ Ward hurt the locker room the most.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped