Hall of Fame Broncos RB Terrell Davis joins the show to talk about the Broncos HOF fan appreciation weekend and dinner coming up on Saturday. Big Al asks Terrell about all those that came out to pay their respects & show support for him at his Hall of Fame induction, and TD mentions how hard it was to get around to everyone. TD says his kids just want him to be ‘dad’ and he never thought in his wildest dreams that he’d become friends with Jim Brown. Davis says the Broncos never found their groove after the Dallas game, and there has been too much stress put on the defense. TD says Denver’s QB situation is not ideal, and there will be problems until that is figured out.
(Photo by Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for Harold & Carole Pump Foundation)
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped