Hall of Fame Broncos RB Terrell Davis joins the show to talk about the Broncos HOF fan appreciation weekend and dinner coming up on Saturday. Big Al asks Terrell about all those that came out to pay their respects & show support for him at his Hall of Fame induction, and TD mentions how hard it was to get around to everyone. TD says his kids just want him to be ‘dad’ and he never thought in his wildest dreams that he’d become friends with Jim Brown. Davis says the Broncos never found their groove after the Dallas game, and there has been too much stress put on the defense. TD says Denver’s QB situation is not ideal, and there will be problems until that is figured out.
(Photo by Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for Harold & Carole Pump Foundation)
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame