Hall of Fame Broncos RB Terrell Davis joins the show to talk about the Broncos HOF fan appreciation weekend and dinner coming up on Saturday. Big Al asks Terrell about all those that came out to pay their respects & show support for him at his Hall of Fame induction, and TD mentions how hard it was to get around to everyone. TD says his kids just want him to be ‘dad’ and he never thought in his wildest dreams that he’d become friends with Jim Brown. Davis says the Broncos never found their groove after the Dallas game, and there has been too much stress put on the defense. TD says Denver’s QB situation is not ideal, and there will be problems until that is figured out.
(Photo by Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for Harold & Carole Pump Foundation)
- Broncos make good on Von Miller prediction, rout Cardinals 45-10
- Analysis: 104.3 The Fan reacts to the Broncos rout of the Cardinals
- Landeskog's hat trick leads Avalanche past Devils 5-3
- Clough: Broncos home no-shows could double if team continues to lose
- Colorado receiver honors late father with play, dreadlocks