Keith Burns joins the show to talk about star college receivers being told to become gunners & why it takes a certain mentality to be efficient in the special teams game. Keith says offensive & defensive awareness are both required in kick and punt coverage. Keith says it’s not as easy as throwing 11 guys out there, he is focused on being great & putting in the extra effort and attention. Also, Keith mentions that the athletes that are making a lot of money aren’t asked to do as much on special teams because the risk is so high, but whoever has the best hands needs to be catching punts for the Denver Broncos.
(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
- Clough: No love for Nuggets in LeBron James free agency rumor mill
- Three Broncos can make NFL.com’s All-Under-25 in 2019, says Stokley
- Trevino, Rangers rally for 4 runs in 9th, beat Rockies 13-12
- With Ray sidelined, Chubb ‘ready’ for any role Broncos throw at him
- No QB competition has meant more relaxed offseason in Denver