Keith Burns joins the show to talk about star college receivers being told to become gunners & why it takes a certain mentality to be efficient in the special teams game. Keith says offensive & defensive awareness are both required in kick and punt coverage. Keith says it’s not as easy as throwing 11 guys out there, he is focused on being great & putting in the extra effort and attention. Also, Keith mentions that the athletes that are making a lot of money aren’t asked to do as much on special teams because the risk is so high, but whoever has the best hands needs to be catching punts for the Denver Broncos.
(Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)
- Penalties, missed opportunities doom Broncos in road loss to Ravens
- ANALYSIS: 104.3 The Fan reacts to Broncos loss at Ravens
- Stokley: If anyone could set NFL single-season sack record, it’s Von Miller
- Rockies hope to ride strong pitching to sweep of D-backs
- Fast-skating Avs center MacKinnon speeds toward success