Troy Renck joins the show to talk about Emmanuel Sanders’ turnaround, and says the juxtaposition was jarring. Renck says if Denver continues to run the ball well, things will open up for the receivers, and Al asks Renck if Sunday night is a Giants head-coaching audition for Mike McCoy. Also, Troy says Peko’s energy has been huge, and teams are good when players hold each other accountable.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Penalties, missed opportunities doom Broncos in road loss to Ravens
- ANALYSIS: 104.3 The Fan reacts to Broncos loss at Ravens
- Stokley: If anyone could set NFL single-season sack record, it’s Von Miller
- Rockies hope to ride strong pitching to sweep of D-backs
- Fast-skating Avs center MacKinnon speeds toward success