Troy Renck joins the show to talk about Emmanuel Sanders’ turnaround, and says the juxtaposition was jarring. Renck says if Denver continues to run the ball well, things will open up for the receivers, and Al asks Renck if Sunday night is a Giants head-coaching audition for Mike McCoy. Also, Troy says Peko’s energy has been huge, and teams are good when players hold each other accountable.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Broncos ditch the paper, transition to mobile ticketing for 2018 season
- Stokley: Broncos ‘can’t gamble’ on Rosen; Schlereth likes QB’s game
- Big Al: Josh Allen probably drafted top 5 due to ‘freakish’ athleticism
- Lammey: Value for Trevor Siemian ‘elevated’ thanks to Nick Foles
- What does a potential Broncos QB shakeup mean for Paxton Lynch?