Troy Renck joins the show to talk about Emmanuel Sanders’ turnaround, and says the juxtaposition was jarring. Renck says if Denver continues to run the ball well, things will open up for the receivers, and Al asks Renck if Sunday night is a Giants head-coaching audition for Mike McCoy. Also, Troy says Peko’s energy has been huge, and teams are good when players hold each other accountable.
(Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty Images)
- Evans: Observations from OTAs as Broncos head toward training camp
- Nimmo looks to keep rolling as Mets face Rockies
- Stokley: Broncos rookie Chubb compares to future HOFer Peppers
- Three Broncos can make NFL.com’s All-Under-25 in 2019, says Stokley
- With Ray sidelined, Chubb ‘ready’ for any role Broncos throw at him