Denver Broncos linebacker Shane Ray sat down with Fan Football Insider Cecil Lammey to discuss his upcoming “Steak and Seafood Dinner at Ocean Prime” on Nov. 6 to benefit his foundation, Rays Awareness.
The pass-rusher also gets into his recovery from a wrist injury that’s kept him out all season, his timetable for returning to the field, the Broncos defense through four games, and more.
- Pritchard: With win vs Ravens, Broncos go from pretender to contender
- Evans: The real reasons — not me — for the Rockies recent slide
- Stokley: If anyone could set NFL single-season sack record, it’s Von Miller
- Domata Peko experience with Ravens makes him Broncos ‘secret weapon’
- Broncos can take advantage of Ravens DBs if they hold off pressure