Denver Broncos linebacker Shane Ray sat down with Fan Football Insider Cecil Lammey to discuss his upcoming “Steak and Seafood Dinner at Ocean Prime” on Nov. 6 to benefit his foundation, Rays Awareness.
The pass-rusher also gets into his recovery from a wrist injury that’s kept him out all season, his timetable for returning to the field, the Broncos defense through four games, and more.
- Broncos ditch the paper, transition to mobile ticketing for 2018 season
- Stokley: Broncos ‘can’t gamble’ on Rosen; Schlereth likes QB’s game
- Big Al: Josh Allen probably drafted top 5 due to ‘freakish’ athleticism
- Lammey: Value for Trevor Siemian ‘elevated’ thanks to Nick Foles
- What does a potential Broncos QB shakeup mean for Paxton Lynch?