Denver Broncos linebacker Shane Ray sat down with Fan Football Insider Cecil Lammey to discuss his upcoming “Steak and Seafood Dinner at Ocean Prime” on Nov. 6 to benefit his foundation, Rays Awareness.
The pass-rusher also gets into his recovery from a wrist injury that’s kept him out all season, his timetable for returning to the field, the Broncos defense through four games, and more.
- Siemian, Lynch co-starters as Broncos drop first 2017 depth chart
- Confirmed: Brandon McManus to help kick off season at Fan Football Fest
- Rockies original manager, 1979 AL MVP Don Baylor dies at age 68
- Watch – Broncos QB Siemian: 'I've got a pretty good chip on my shoulder'
- Shanahan feels like a ‘proud’ father seeing TD go into Hall of Fame