Denver Broncos linebacker Shane Ray sat down with Fan Football Insider Cecil Lammey to discuss his upcoming “Steak and Seafood Dinner at Ocean Prime” on Nov. 6 to benefit his foundation, Rays Awareness.
The pass-rusher also gets into his recovery from a wrist injury that’s kept him out all season, his timetable for returning to the field, the Broncos defense through four games, and more.
- Should Kelly, not Keenum or Cousins, be the Broncos next quarterback?
- Pritchard: 'Game over' for Broncos with Cousins as Vikings won't tag Keenum
- Clough: DT could again be top-end WR for Broncos with good QB play
- Schlereth: National media giving Denver Broncos a ‘hall pass’
- LISTEN – Klee: Eustachy still CSU Rams coach if win-loss record flipped