Denver Broncos linebacker Shane Ray sat down with Fan Football Insider Cecil Lammey to discuss his upcoming “Steak and Seafood Dinner at Ocean Prime” on Nov. 6 to benefit his foundation, Rays Awareness.
The pass-rusher also gets into his recovery from a wrist injury that’s kept him out all season, his timetable for returning to the field, the Broncos defense through four games, and more.
- Can Broncos OC Bill Musgrave turn Case Keenum into an elite QB?
- Nuggets rookie Michael Porter Jr. undergoes back surgery
- Rockies roll into 2nd half behind Story and solid pitching
- Bye: ‘Organizational failure’ on Broncos if Carlos Henderson flops
- Clough: Rockies postseason still runs through NL West, odds remain long